A lightweight, fragrance-free, plant based moisturizer formulated for sensitive skin that nourishes and fights environmental damage.
Schaf Moisturizer contains a calming and nourishing blend of organic plant extracts, along with Hyaluronic Acid, Hemp Seed Oil, Anti-Oxidants and Peptides that delivers an ideal dose of hydration and a dynamic anti-aging boost to the skin.
- Lightweight formula restores and replenishes skin’s moisture with a blend of Hemp Seed, Avocado, Grape Seed, and Pumpkin Seed Oils.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (hemp Seed Oil) stimulates the natural oil production your skin needs to keep hydrated and elastic. Its unique properties also counter overproduction to prevent clogged pores.
- Our Hemp Seed Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant, and contains essential fatty acids - Omega 3 & 6 - vitamins A, D & E.
- Omega 3 & 6 act as anti-inflammatories, effectively calming skin and providing relief from skin irritations, redness, and sensitivity.
- Hemp Seed Oil won't clog pores, and moderates oil production making it ideal for both oily and dry skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil so closely matches our own skins lipids, that it's able to penetrate more deeply to more effectively moisturize, regenerate and heal skin.
- Anti-aging Peptides minimize lines and wrinkles
- Protects against premature aging caused by environmental damage
- Hyaluronic Acid (5%) delivers a powerful shot of oil-free hydration, providing 1,000 times its weight in moisture for all day hydration
- Made with Fractionated Coconut Oil - non comedogenic
- For all skin types
- Suitable for Vegans
- pH of 5.5. Won't disrupt skin's acid mantle or microbiome.
"The Best Moisturizer for Oily Skin, According to Dermatologists"
Schaf Moisturizer was picked by not one, but two dermatologists for its use of ultra-lightweight and hydrating hyaluronic acid, which, as Dr. Zeichner explains, “acts like a sponge to pull in hydration to the outer skin layer.” He also highlights two other ingredients: omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help protect and soothe the outer layer of skin. Dr. King also recommends this pick, saying, “its blend of hemp seed, avocado, grapeseed and pumpkin seed oils support the skin barrier, provide anti-inflammatory properties and moisturize without clogging pores. She likes it for oily skin because it's lightweight and non-comedogenic, and “because hemp seed oil so closely matches our own skin lipids that it penetrates deeply and can help moderate oil production.” READ MORE HERE
Clean Skincare For Sensitive Skin.
Made In Canada.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Gel*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (hemp Seed) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/Noix de Coco) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba/Tournesol) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin/Citrouille) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate**, Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate**, Propanediol (Zemea)**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine (Vegetable), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower*, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate**, Allantoin. *organic **ecocert
Use: Apply to clean skin, massaging on to face and neck.
CONTAINS NO: Parabens, Fragrances, Essential Oils, Artificial Colours, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Silicones, Emulsifying Wax, Phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Animal Byproducts, Gluten, Petroleum, GMOs.
If you're not completely satisfied, for any reason, contact us within 30 days of your purchase, and we will refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.